ICTS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (ICTS-TIFR), Bengaluru invites applications for ICTS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2019 from doctoral students. Selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend up to INR 54,000, annual contingency grant, accommodation and medical benefits.
ICTS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a highly motivated young scientist
- Hold PhD in theoretical physics, mathematics, astronomy, theoretical physical chemistry, theoretical physical biology or other related fields
Note: Candidates who have submitted their doctoral thesis can also apply.
The selected scholars will get the following awards:
- Honoraria as follows:
- INR 32,000 per month (for scholars who have their thesis submitted)
- INR 47,000 per month (for scholars who have PhD)
- INR 49,000 per month (for scholars who have PhD + 1-year experience)
- INR 54,000 per month (for scholars who have PhD + 2 years experience)
- Annual contingency grant
- House rent allowance
- Medical benefits
- Research facilities
Following documents are required for a successful application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications
- A research proposal (not more than two pages)
- A cover letter
- Two recommendation letters
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link.
Step 2: Provide the required details.
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 31st December 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Initial appointments will be for a period of two years, which will be renewable for the third year in exceptional cases after an academic review.
- Postdoctoral fellows will also have opportunities to participate in the teaching of graduate courses at ICTS.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more