ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowships 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID), New Delhi invites applications for ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowships 2020-21 from postgraduate degree holders in Social Sciences. The fellowship aims at providing guidance for PhD scholars in Economics particularly in the areas of industrialisation, corporate sector, international trade, investment, technology, public health, labour and employment. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000 pm and a contingency grant of INR 20,000 pa.
ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowships 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have a confirmed PhD registration in any of the Indian universities
- Be a postgraduate in Social Science with at least 55% marks and minimum 45% marks in graduation
- Not be more than 40 years of age at the time of application (Note: Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates will be given)
Note: NET/SLET and M. Phil from a recognized university will carry weightage in the assessment of the research proposal. NET/SLET qualification are not mandatory for eligibility purposes, however, the submission of the NET / SLET Certificate is mandatory to secure weightage in the assessment.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 20,000 per annum.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the given steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here to read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with all enclosures to -
Institute for Studies in Industrial Development,
4, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj Phase II, New Delhi - 110070
Application deadline: 10th July 2020
Candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- The Institute cannot be held responsible for any loss/delays in communications. It reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons.
- ISID is a national-level policy research institution affiliated to the ICSSR.
- The selected candidates should be willing to work under the supervision of one of the ISID faculty members as his/her guide or co-guide.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more