ICRISAT Hyderabad Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics, Hyderabad invites applications for the ICRISAT Hyderabad Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The candidates are required to have expertise in computational analysis to work on ICRISAT mandate crops. The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
ICRISAT Hyderabad Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master’s degree in the area of Computational Genomics/Computational Biology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics or equivalent with NET/GATE qualification and two years of research experience
- Have working experience on genomics and next-generation sequencing
- Be a good team player in cross-functional environments with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
- Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Last date for receipt of application: 12th March 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications will be acknowledged, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This is a consolidated position for 12 months, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent, funding availability, and the Institute’s continuing need for the position.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more