ICMR - NIN Department of Health Research Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in partnership with the National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad invites applications for ICMR - NIN Department of Health Research Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a research project titled, "Effect of ethyl gallate on apoptosis-related protein and gene expression in DSS induced colitis/ Neurobehavioural and biogenic amines manifestations of the Agricultural population exposed to organophosphate insecticides: a study in Telangana regions / Monitoring of Organophosphate pesticides of Ayurvedic drugs available in Indian market". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per the rules of CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DST/DBT.
ICMR - NIN Department of Health Research Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 28 years of age as on 30th June 2020
- Hold a first-class MSc degree in Life Sciences from recognised university qualified in ICMR/CSIR/DST/DBT UGC-NET
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per the rules of CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DST/DBT.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Submit the updated CV to the Principal Investigator, Dr S.N. Sinha, Scientist – F by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 June 2020.
Application deadline: 30th June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview/discussion with the Principal Investigator/Academic Council of the Institute.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for this purpose.
- The candidates appearing for the interview need to bring all original certificates of educational qualifications, ICMR/CSIR/DST/DBT-NET-JRF fellowship qualified letter, caste certificate along with a set of photocopies of the same and a latest passport size photo with complete bio-data.
- The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment at this institute.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more