ICMR - NICPR Research Associateship and Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in partnership with the National Institute For Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida invites applications for ICMR - NICPR Research Associateship and Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate and PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 46,000 per month (for research associateship) and INR 1,00,000 per month (for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship).
ICMR - NICPR Research Associateship and Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
For Postdoctoral Research fellowship
- Hold a PhD degree in community health/ public health/ population studies/ social work/ anthropology/ sociology/ economics/ behavioural sciences/ psychology with recognised university, OR
- Hold an MBBS/BAMS/BHMS with a postgraduate degree in relevant stream
- Not be more than 45 years of age
For Research Associateship
- Hold a master's degree in community health/ public health/ sustainable development practice/ population studies/ social work/ anthropology/ sociology/ economics/behavioural sciences/ psychology from a recognised university with one year of work experience, OR
- Hold MSc in Nursing with a minimum of two years of experience from a reputed institution, OR
- Hold a BSc in Nursing degree with a minimum of three years of experience from a reputed institution
- Not be more than 40 years of age
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 46,000 per month (for research associateship) and INR 1,00,000 per month (for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship).
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with the required details.
Step 3: Submit the application form to the address mentioned below at the time of walk-in-interview -
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CANCER PREVENTION AND RESEARCH (NICPR)
PLOT NO. I-7, SECTOR-39,
Walk-In-Interview: 11th July 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely temporary.
- No travel charges will be paid to attend the interview.
- Age will be counted as on 01 June 2020.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more