ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore are inviting applications for ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Deciphering In planta secretome of Sporisorium scitamineum x sugarcane interaction”. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month.
ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute Coimbatore Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 30 years of age (for men) and 35 years (for women)
- Hold an MSc in Agriculture/ Life Sciences /Biotechnology /Microbiology /Bio-informatics /Biochemistry/ with CSIRNET/ARS-NET/DBT-BET or any other equivalent qualification, OR
- Hold an MTech in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with CSIR-NET/ARS NET/DST-BET or any other equivalent qualification
- Have research experience with hands-on expertise in molecular biological techniques and working knowledge on Proteomics and Bio-informatics
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month.
- Educational qualification document
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to A.Rameshsundar@icar.gov.in.
Application deadline: 25th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The application received after due date will not be considered.
- The applications will be screened and scrutinized and the eligible candidates will be called for walk-in-written test-cum-interview
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to attend the Walk-in-Interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more