ICAR-NBAIR Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Bengaluru invites applications for ICAR-NBAIR Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a research project entitled, “Collection, characterization and evaluation of Spodoptera frugiperda nucleopolyhedrovirus (SpfrNPV) isolates of India, Vietnam and Thailand against maize Fall Armyworm (FAW)". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 24 % HRA per month.
ICAR-NBAIR Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a maximum of 35 years (for male) and 40 years (for female) of age (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per Government of India/ICAR rules)
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Agricultural Entomology/Agricultural Microbiology
- Have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR UGC/ ICAR as per DST guidelines
- Have working experience on insects in any international foreign laboratory/ insect pathogens
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA per month.
- Complete bio-data
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in required details.
Step 4: Send the completed application form with all relevant documents in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 19th August 2020
Online interview: 24th August 2020 at 11.30 am
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No objection certificate from the employer/university is required, in case the applicant is in employment elsewhere.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at his Institute as the fellowship/ post is purely temporary and coterminous with respective Project/Schemes.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding in all respects.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more