ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources is inviting applications for ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Postgraduate holders. The fellowship is meant for DBT-funded project titled "Exploiting Genetic Diversity for Improvement of Safflower through Genomics Assisted Discovery of QTLs/Genes Associated with Agronomic Traits". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship up to INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not to be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a master's degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Life Sciences/ Environmental Science with 4/5 years of Bachelor's degree from a recognized university, OR
- Hold a post-graduate degree in above-mentioned subjects with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree with NET/GATE qualification
Note: Candidates having experience in molecular biology related work like large scale isolation of high-quality DNA and RNA, quantification, PCR, etc., will be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship up to INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Medical certificate
- Relevant academic certificates/ mark sheets, etc.
How can you apply?
Follow the given steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Attach all the relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 16th June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding the interview by email or over the phone.
Terms and Conditions
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Women/SC/ST/OBC as per GOI/DST/DBT/ICAR norms.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for the interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- The decision of the Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The candidates can appear for the interview either in-person or through online process.
- Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more