ICAR-IVRI Division of Veterinary Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Veterinary Research Institute are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IVRI Division of Veterinary Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020' from PhD/MD/MS/MDS/MVSc/ MPharm/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for BIRAC project on, “A venture towards translating the indigenous diagnostic kits for economically important poultry viral diseases from lab to land”. The selected fellows will receive INR 54,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
ICAR-IVRI Division of Veterinary Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 40 years of age
- Hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS (in the relevant subject Life Science or Veterinary Science, with specialization in Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry) or equivalent degree
- Have 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience
- Hold an MVSc/MPharm/ME/MTech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
- Preferably have experience of data analysis, handling of analytical equipment & computers
The selected fellows will receive INR 54,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Application/resume along with scanned copies of original documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application/resume along with scanned copies of original documents through email at email@example.com latest by 18/12/2020.
Application deadline: 18th December 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 22nd December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
- The relaxation in the age in case of SC/ST/OBC and women candidates is as per rule.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more