ICAR-IVRI Division of LES&IT Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Veterinary Research Institute are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IVRI Division of LES&IT Senior Research Fellowship 2020' from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for ICAR-NIAP Network project titled, 'Policy imperatives for promoting value chain of agricultural commodities in India’. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
ICAR-IVRI Division of LES&IT Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a Master's degree in Agriculture Economics / Livestock Economics / Dairy Economics / Economics, OR
- Hold a Master's degree in Statistics/Biostatistics, OR
- Hold a Master's degree in Agriculture Extension/ Veterinary Extension, OR
- Hold a Master's degree in Livestock Product Technology / Food Technology, OR
- Hold a Master’s degree in Animal Husbandry
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the biodata by e-mail at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th December 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 18th December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA/any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The Director, ICAR-IVRI, Izatnagar reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more