ICAR-IVRI DBT Funding for Division of Veterinary Biotechnology Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and the Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IVRI DBT Funding for Division of Veterinary Biotechnology Research Associateship 2021' from PhD/MD/MS/MDS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the DBT project on, “Generation and evaluation of a live vectored vaccine against porcine circovirus infection of swine”. The selected fellows will receive INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
ICAR-IVRI DBT Funding for Division of Veterinary Biotechnology Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 40 years of age
- Hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS degree in the relevant subject of Life Science or Veterinary Science, with specialization in Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry or equivalent degree
- Have 3 years of research experience
- Hold MPharm/ME/MTech degree with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
Experience in data analysis, handling of analytical equipment & computers is preferable.
The selected fellows will receive INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Application/resume along with scanned copies of original documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application/resume along with scanned copies of original documents through email at email@example.com latest by 07/03/2021.
Application deadline: 07th March 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 10th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
- A mere acquaintance of techniques by attending training/workshop/seminar and course work will not be considered.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more