ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) invites applications for ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) Research Associateship 2020 from PhD and master's degree holders. The candidates selected will receive a stipend of INR 54,000 + HRA (for PhD degree holders) and INR 49,000 + HRA (for master's degree holders).
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 40 years for men and 45 years for women
- Hold a PhD in Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or equivalent, OR
- Hold a master's degree in Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or equivalent with 4 or 5 years of bachelor's degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent and at least two years of research experience
The candidates selected will receive a stipend of INR 54,000 + HRA (for PhD degree holders) and INR 49,000 + HRA (for master's degree holders).
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the associateship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to Sarika@icar.gov.in.
NOTE: Interview via Video Conferencing (on MS Team) will be held on 17.07.2020 from 10:30 A.M. onwards at ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi.
Application deadline: 12th July 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 17th July 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The above positions will be filled on contractual basis and co-terminus with the respective project.
- The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements if any, on the date of interview.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more