ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Division of Microbiology at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute invites applications for ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master’s degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on the project titled, "Production and Processing of Microalgal Biomass for Biodiesel and other Industrially Important Co-Products: An Algal Refinery Approach". The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 25,000+ 30% HRA for the first and second year and INR 28,000+ 30% HRA for the third year.
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 35 years of age
- Have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology or MTech Biotechnology with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree
Note: Candidates having a postgraduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years bachelor's degree and 2 years master's degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET/GATE qualification or PhD in relevant discipline.
The fellow will receive an emolument of up to INR 25,000+ 30% HRA for the first and second year and INR 28,000+ 30% HRA for the third year.
- Passport size photo
- Relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official website and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Attach all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with supporting documents in a single PDF file by e-mail to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 05th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Place of posting is at CCUBGA, Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi-12. Travel may be required for project-related work.
- Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
- No objection and experience certificate from the employer is required, in case the applicant is in employment.
- Initially, the period of engagement will be for one year, and continuation will depend upon progress reviewed every six months by Principal Investigators.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more