ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute is inviting applications for ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant to support the bright and talented researchers to pursue a Post- Doctoral programme to build capacity in frontier areas of national interest in Agriculture and Allied Sciences. The selected fellows will receive INR 75,000 per month and a research grant INR 2,00,000.
ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be an Indian citizen
- Hold a PhD degree holder from a recognised university
- Be working in an institution under ICAR-AU System
- Have completed a minimum of three years of service in a regular capacity as a Scientist or equivalent
- Not be more than 40 years of age on the last date of submission
The selected fellows will receive INR 75,000 per month and a research grant INR 2,00,000.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with relevant documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Also send the hard copy of the completed application along with all enclosures to the Dean, Post Graduate School, IARI, New Delhi-110012
Application deadline: 30th July 2020
The candidates will be evaluated based on parameters/weighted scale by taking into account the relevance of the area of study, the proposed research plan, academic records, achievements and their past work experience. The applicants will be called for personal interview/presentation of the research plan by the Selection Committee.
Terms and Conditions
- The application shall be invited by the concerned ICAR-DU once in a calendar year.
- ICAR-PDFs will be entitled to avail leave as per GOI rules of the host institution.
- In all publications arising out of the ICAR-PDF project, the support from the Council should be duly acknowledged.
- The research grant can be used for the purchase of minor equipment, consumables, contingencies and domestic travel.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more