ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Junior Research Fellowship 2020' from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a BRNS Project entitled, "Biological effect of Alpha irradiation in comparison with Gamma rays on the pollen of some field crops". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years age
- Hold a master's degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding /Biotechnology/Botany
- Be UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualified
Candidates having experience in laying out of field experiments preferably in wheat will be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 12th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA or any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates meeting essential qualification would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more