ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Genetics Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Genetics Senior Research Fellowship 2020' from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Development of high-density linkage map and tagging salinity tolerance in lentil using the genotyping-by-sequencing approach for improving salt tolerance". The selected fellows will receive up to INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Genetics Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic science or graduate/ postgraduate degree in professional courses
- Have experience in molecular markers and proficiency in computer skills
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for first and second year and INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the third year.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 07th September 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 14th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC candidates is applicable.
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more