ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020' from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Development of doubled haploids in Soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill.)’’. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the first and second year and INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the third year.
ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a master degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/ Life Sciences with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree
- Have experience in tissue culture field experiments and proficiency in basic computer skills
Candidates with three years bachelor's degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the first and second year and INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for the third year.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com
Application deadline: 20th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- If employed NOC from the employer a must.
- No net Charges/TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more