ICAR-IASRI Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) invites applications for ICAR-IASRI Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Bachelor's/Master’s/PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Robust and Efficient Small Area Estimation Methods for Agricultural and Socio-Economic Surveys and their Application in Indo-Gangetic Plain". The candidates selected will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd year.
ICAR-IASRI Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a Master’s degree in Agricultural Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Economics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or equivalent with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor's degree OR
- PhD in Agricultural Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Economics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application
Candidates having 3 years bachelor's degree who have acquired professional master's degree like MCA are eligible. Candidates having a master's degree in basic sciences with 3 years bachelor's degree and 2 years master's degree should have NET qualification.
The candidates selected will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd year.
- Relevant certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application via email to Hukum.Chandra@icar.gov.in.
Application deadline: 08 September 2020
Online interview: 15th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The above positions will be filled on contractual basis and co-terminus with the respective project.
- The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the date of interview.
- The decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more