ICAR-IARI Water Technology Centre Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute is inviting applications for ICAR-IARI Water Technology Centre Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Study on the impact on vegetation within 10 km radius of the plant due to fly ash generated and Primary and Secondary Pollutants on Crop around NTPCKudgi". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Water Technology Centre Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years (for men) and 40 years of age (for women)
- Hold a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Environmental Science/Water Science and Technology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor's degree
- Have a postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years of Bachelor's degree
- Hold a Master's degree with NET qualification and 2 years of research experience
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Attested passport size photograph
- Details of publications
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from employer (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
Application deadline: 10th March 2021
Walk-in-interview - 25th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature or termination.
- English version of the advertisement will be considered as final if any conflict.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more