ICAR-IARI Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Research Associateship 2020' from PhD/Master's degree holders. The selected fellows will receive INR 49,000 plus HRA.
ICAR-IARI Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 40 years of age (for men) and 45 years (for women)
- Hold a PhD in Economics/ Agri. Economics/ Statistics OR
- Hold a Master’s degree in Economics/ Agri. Economics/ Statistics/Commerce with 4/5 years Bachelor’s degree with first division or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
The selected fellows will receive INR 49,000 plus HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – Please mention the subject as “Application for the Research Associate”.
Application deadline: 30 September 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 03rd October 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/ DA will be paid for joining the assignment.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- The candidate shall produce a No objection and an experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more