ICAR-IARI Division of Vegetable Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Vegetable Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021' from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of haploids and doubled haploids in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) for germplasm innovation: CSIR funded". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Vegetable Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a Master's degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture with specialization in Vegetable Science/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Plant Physiology/Plant Pathology/Plant Biotechnology/Botany/ Life Sciences
- Have experience in working with tissue culture-based technologies
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with the scanned copies of the original documents through email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more