ICAR-IARI Division of Plant Physiology Research Associateship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Division of Plant Physiology at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute invites applications for ICAR-IARI Division of Plant Physiology Research Associateship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Masters and PhD degree holders. The fellows selected for Senior Research Fellowship will receive a stipend of INR 35,000 pm + HRA and the fellows selected as Research Associates will receive INR 47,000 pm + HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Plant Physiology Research Associateship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
For Senior Research Fellowship
- Be less than or up to 32 years of age
- Hold an MSc degree or equivalent in Plant Physiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Biochemistry /Botany or relevant biological sciences, OR
- Hold a BE/BTech/BVSc/BPharm or equivalent degree with at least two years of post-MSc research experience
For Research Associateship
- Be less than or up to 35 years of age
- Hold a Doctorate (PhD/MD/MS/MDS) or equivalent degree, OR
- Have 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/MPharm/ME/MTech or equivalent in Plant Physiology/ Molecular Biology/Botany or relevant biological sciences
The fellows selected for Senior Research Fellowship will receive a stipend of INR 35,000 pm + HRA and the fellows selected as Research Associates will receive INR 47,000 pm + HRA.
- Testimonials/experience certificates
- Research papers
- Work report/thesis
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th June 2020.
Application deadline: 30th June 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- If the performance of the SRF/RA is non-satisfactory, he/she will be terminated from the post with one month notice.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Candidate should submit office orders for research experience, in addition to the certificate from the PIs, wherever applicable.
- No objection certificate from the current employer is required if working.
- Applicants will be informed in advance about the mode of Interview.
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for an initial period of six months or project duration whichever is earlier.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more