ICAR-IARI Division of Plant Physiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute is inviting applications for the ICAR-IARI Division of Plant Physiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the DBT-Networking project titled, "Germplasm Characterization and Trait Discovery in Wheat using Genomics Approaches and its Integration for Improving Climate Resilience, Productivity, and Nutritional Quality". The selected candidate will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Plant Physiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 Deadline26-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be above the age limit of 35 years (JRF/PA-I)
- Hold first-class master’s degree in Agricultural Science (Plant or Crop Physiology), Biotechnology, Botany (Plant Physiology)
Desirable: Experience in working with field crops, designing field layout, statistical analyses, data interpretation, report writing, tissue nutrient analysis, etc. Expertise in MS Office.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of-
- INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA per month for NET/GATE or any National Level Exams conducted by Central Govt Dept.
- INR 25,000 per month plus 24% HRA for others without the above qualification
- Attested passport size photograph
- Details of publications
- Additional information
- No Objection Certificate from present employer
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Send the biodata in the enclosed proforma along with a self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by June 26, 2021.
Note: All documents including the application should be merged in a single .pdf file, otherwise the application will not be considered for evaluation.
Walk-in-interview: 26th June 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or joining if selected.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- Reporting time for the online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
- The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to only the eligible candidates by email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more