ICAR-IARI Division of Plant Pathology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Plant Pathology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020' from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Genomic-led improvement of biotic and abiotic stress tolerance in mustard rape for economic and environmental sustainability”. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Plant Pathology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic science or in professional courses (Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology)
- Be CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE qualified
Desirable experience in pathological and biochemical techniques.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents via email to Lakshman.Prasad@icar.gov.in.
Application deadline: 23rd November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more