ICAR-IARI Division of Nematology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute is inviting applications for the ICAR-IARI Division of Nematology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Integration of plant and parasite omics to decipher the interactions and identify molecular targets for the management of root-knot disease of rice". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Nematology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be minimum 18 years of age as of the date of the interview and not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a Master’s degree in Nematology/Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Entomology
- Have experience in basic molecular biology techniques and tissue culture techniques, and plant-parasitic nematodes
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Attested passport size photograph
- Details of publications
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from employer (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Appear for the walk-in-interview.
Walk-in-interview: 16th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA/any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature or termination.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more