ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute is inviting applications for ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Food Science and Technology. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Development of a handheld instrument for nondestructive quality testing of mango (ICAR-Extramural Research Project, ICAR, Govt. of India)". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 plus HRA per month.
ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Be an Indian citizen
- Hold a master's degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Food Science and Technology and relevant subjects with 4 years/5 years of bachelor's degree
Note: Candidates having a postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree should have NET qualifications and 2 years of research experience in relevant discipline
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 plus HRA per month.
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with relevant documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 10th August 2020
Date of interview: 17th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
- No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
- Place of posting is at CCUBGA, Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi-12. Travel may be required for project-related work.
To know more, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more