ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2021' from masters/PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive up to INR 25,000 per month plus 30% HRA for Junior Research Fellowship and INR 47,000 per month and HRA as per CSIR rules for Research Associateship.
ICAR-IARI Division of Microbiology Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
Research Associateship Qualifications:
- Hold a PhD in Microbiology/Biotechnology Eligibility as per guidelines
Experience in Azolla, cyanobacteria and proteomics will be preferred
Junior Research Fellowship Qualifications:
- Hold a master’s degree in Microbiology/Life Sciences/Biotechnology with minimum of 60% marks, OR
- Hold an MTech Biotechnology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years bachelor’s degree and 2 years master’s degree
- Have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET/GATE
- Have experience working with cyanobacteria and microalgae, cultivation and biochemical characterization with proficiency in computer skill
The selected fellows will receive up to INR 25,000 per month plus 30% HRA for Junior Research Fellowship and INR 47,000 per month and HRA as per CSIR rules for Research Associateship.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 21st February 2021
Walk-in-Interview: 23rd February 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily and will not be entertained.
- Giving false information/suppression of facts/canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more