ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics UPCAR Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute is inviting applications for the ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics UPCAR Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Genetic Improvement of Kalanamak for Productivity Traits, Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Aroma Nutritional Quality -UPCAR Funded". The selected candidate will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics UPCAR Senior Research Fellowship 2021 Deadline25-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age for JRF
- Hold a master's degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Life Sciences subject with 4years/5 years of bachelor's degree
- Have a postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years bachelors degree and 2 years master's degree
- Be NET qualified
The selected candidate will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Attested passport size photograph
- Details of publications
- Additional information
- No Objection Certificate from present employer
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Send the application in the enclosed proforma along with a self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail address as given below latest by 25/06/2021.
Walk-in-interview: 25th June 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more