ICAR- IARI Division of Genetics Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for ICAR- IARI Division of Genetics Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from master‟s degree holders. This fellowship position is purely on a contractual basis for a project titled, “Hybrid Technology for Higher Productivity in Selected Field and Horticultural Crops –mustard”. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA or INR 35,000 plus 24% HRA.
ICAR- IARI Division of Genetics Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age for SRF
- Hold a Master‟s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology with 4/5 years bachelor‟s degree
- Have experience in hybrid breeding and proficiency in computer skills
Note: Candidates with 3 years bachelor‟s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent or PhD in any of the above disciplines.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA or INR 35,000 plus 24% HRA.
- NET/equivalent certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Degree certificate
- Self-attested photocopies
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the completed application to email@example.com
Application deadline: 31st August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held according to the schedule specified.
- The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more