ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Research Associateship 2021' from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Mainstreaming rice landraces diversity in varietal development through genomic predictions: A model for large-scale utilization of gene bank collections of rice." The selected fellows will receive INR 47,000 plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a PhD or equivalent degree in Life Sciences, OR
- Have 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MTech (Life Sciences)/ with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal
- Have experience in molecular markers, field phenotyping and handling rice crop
The selected fellows will receive INR 47,000 plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with the scanned copies of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 25th January 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more