ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Project Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Project Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DBT funded research project, “Germplasm characterization and trait discovery in wheat using genomics approaches and its integration for improving climate resilience, productivity and nutritional quality”. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for year 1 and year 2 and INR 35,000 plus 24% HRA from 3rd year onwards.
ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Project Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic sciences selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE or any other national level examination
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for year 1 and year 2 and INR 35,000 plus 24% HRA from 3rd year.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send all the documents via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 26th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and woman candidates as per Government/ ICAR guidelines. Minimum age should be of 18 years as on date of interview.
- Only the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the CV sent by them would be intimated for the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer should be attached, in case he/she has employment.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for any regular appointments at this institute as the above positions are purely contractual, non-regular, time-bound and are co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more