ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for the ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. This fellowship position is purely on a contractual basis and is vacant in a DBT Funded Research Project entitled, "Germplasm characterization and trait discovery in wheat using genomics approaches and its integration for improving climate resilience, productivity, and nutritional quality".
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for year 1 and year 2 and INR 35,000 plus 24% HRA from 3rd year if the candidate continues in the same project.
ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years for SRF
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic science (Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Botany or related fields of plant sciences)
- Have been selected in college through UGC-National Eligibility Test, CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship), GATE or the selection process through a national level exam conducted by Central government departments and their agencies and Institute such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, IISER,
- Hold a postgraduate degree in a Professional Course (MTech Biotech etc.)
- Experience of biochemical and molecular techniques and agricultural research is desirable.
There is an age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates as per Government/ ICAR guidelines. The minimum age should be of 18 years as on the date of the interview.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA for year 1 and year 2 and INR 35,000 + 24% HRA from 3rd year if they continue in the same project.
- No objection certificate from the employer should be attached, in case he/ she has an employment
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the completed application with CV and other relevant documents to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and mode of interview through email. Therefore, candidates must mention their active email ID in the application.
Application deadline: 03rd August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more