ICAR-IARI Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute is inviting applications for ICAR-IARI Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Identification of QTL(s) for Fruit Quality Trait(s) in Mango (Mangifera indica L.)". The selected fellows will receive INR 35,000 plus 24% HRA per month.
ICAR-IARI Division of Fruits and Horticultural Technology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age (Relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC is applicable)
- Hold a Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Horticulture/ Biochemistry, OR
- Hold a graduate degree in professional course with NET, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in professional course
- Have two years of research experience
The selected fellows will receive INR 35,000 plus 24% HRA per month.
- Complete bio-data
- Self-attested certificates and mark sheets (From Class 10 onwards)
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with relevant documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Application deadline: 17th August 2020
Date of interview: 21st August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- All the other candidates are also required to compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed and submitted on the date.
To know more information, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more