ICAR-IARI Division of Food Science and Postharvest Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Food Science and Postharvest Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020' from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Development of crisps from fruits and Vegetables". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month.
ICAR-IARI Division of Food Science and Postharvest Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years (for men) and 40 years (for women)
- Hold a Master's degree in food technology from a UGC recognised university
- Be NET/GATE qualified
- Have experience of working in the food analysis laboratory
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with the scanned copies of the original documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 03 December 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 10th December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more