ICAR-IARI Division of Floriculture and Landscaping Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Floriculture and Landscaping Senior Research Fellowship 2020' from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for PPV & FRA funded project entitled, “DUS Centre for Chrysanthemum". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Floriculture and Landscaping Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age (Relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC applicable)
- Hold a master's degree in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture/ floriculture/Genetics/Plant Breeding with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor's Degree
Candidates having a postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree should have NET qualifications and 2 years of research experience
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 31th August 2020
Walk-In-interview: 05th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- The post is purely temporary, time-bound and co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more