ICAR-IARI Division of Floriculture and Landscaping Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for ICAR-IARI Division of Floriculture and Landscaping Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB-DST) funded project entitled, “In vitro gynogenesis for induction of maternal haploids and doubled haploids (DHs) in marigold (Tagetes erecta L.)- a novel approach for accelerated breeding". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Floriculture and Landscaping Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic science or postgraduate degree in professional courses (Agriculture/ Horticulture/Floriculture & Landscaping/ Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Botany or other related fields of life sciences
- Be selected through CSIR-UGC NET and GATE
- Have experience in working with tissue culture-based technologies and molecular biology
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 31st August 2020
Walk-in-interview: 04th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
- No TA/DA/any other expense will be paid for attending the interview.
- The reporting time for the online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
- The candidates are requested to furnish their valid emails or phone number for ease of communication.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more