ICAR-IARI Division of Entomology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Entomology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020' from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Deploying biotechnology-based decision-making tools in post-harvest grain pest management to enhance food security and market access". The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per DBT norms.
ICAR-IARI Division of Entomology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a master's degree in Entomology/Zoology/Biotechnology/ Plant Protection/Life Sciences/Biosciences with 4/5 years of bachelor's degree
Candidates with 3 years bachelor's degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent or PhD in any of the above disciplines.
The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per DBT norms.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 04th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC candidates applicable.
- No objection and experience certificate from the employer is required in case the applicant is in employment.
- No TA/DA/any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more