ICAR- IARI Division of Biochemistry Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Division of Biochemistry at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute invites applications for ICAR- IARI Division of Biochemistry Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's and PhD degree holders. The fellows selected for Junior Research Fellowship will receive a stipend up to INR 35,000 pm + 24% HRA and the fellows selected as Research Associates will receive INR 47,000 pm + 30% HRA.
ICAR- IARI Division of Biochemistry Research Associateship and Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
For Junior Research Fellowship
- Be less than or up to 35 years of age
- Hold an MSc degree with a specialization in Plant Biochemistry/Plant Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Life Science
- Be NET/GATE qualified
- Have experience in basic biochemical techniques, molecular biology especially cloning of gene and their expression analysis
For Research Associateship
- Be less than or up to 40 years of age
- Hold a PhD with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Life Science
- Have experience in molecular biology and biochemical techniques as evident from the publication
The fellows selected for Junior Research Fellowship will receive a stipend up to INR 35,000 pm + 24% HRA and the fellows selected as Research Associates will receive INR 47,000 pm + 30% HRA.
- Academic qualification certificates
- Recent passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Application deadline: 29th July 2020
Date of Online Interview: 03rd August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the current employer is required if working.
- There is no provision of re-engagement after the termination of the scheme.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more