ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for ICAR-NASF project entitled, “Developing precision nutrient management protocols for rice-wheat and rice-maize systems in Indo-Gangetic Plains”. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years of age
- Hold an MSc degree in Agriculture (Agronomy / Soil Science)
- having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree
- should have NET qualification
- Knowledge in computer applications, data entry/analysis, interpretation of results, report writing
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Application deadline: 14th August 2020
Walk-In-interview: 19th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Positions are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC, is applicable as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a declaration (format given below) on or before the date of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more