ICAR- IARI Division of Agronomy Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Division of Agronomy at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute is inviting applications for ICAR-IARI Division of Agronomy Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Developing multi-scale adaptation strategies for sustainable intensification of rice-wheat cropping system using APSIM model". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
ICAR- IARI Division of Agronomy Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age (for male candidates) and 40 years of age (for female candidates)
- Hold an MSc in Agronomy/Soil Science/Environmental Science/Applied Microbiology or other relevant disciplines of Agricultural Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Be NET/GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Attested passport size photograph
- Details of publications
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from employer (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 11th March 2021
Walk-in-interview - 19th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the Government of India/ICAR rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more