ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Extension (DAE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Extension (DAE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021' from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titles, "ICT Based Extension Strategies for Nutritional Sensitive Agriculture in the States of UP & Odisha". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Extension (DAE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold an MSc (Agricultural Extension/ Agri. Economics/ Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Food Science & Technology
- Have 4 years of bachelor's degree and 2 years of master's degree, OR
- Have 3 years of bachelor’s degree & 2 years of master's degree with NET exam qualification
Experience in ICT based extension research content development, knowledge and experience of data analysis through relevant software and reporting is required.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 19th February 2021
Walk-in-Interview: 22nd February 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of candidature even after selection.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more