ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for DST project entitled, “Development of sensor-based precision seeding retrofit module for cultivator". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years of age
- Hold an MTech/ME (Agricultural Engineering/Electronics Engineering) with 4/5 years Bachelor’s degree
- Have qualified NET(ICAR/UGC/CSIR) or GATE with two years of research experience
- Have experience in CAD for mechanical/ farm machinery design/electronic circuit development/assembly
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 24th August 2020
Walk-In-interview: 27th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Positions are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC, is applicable as per Government of India/ICAR rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates joining after the specified time for online interview may not ordinarily be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more