ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Engineering (DAE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Engineering (DAE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021' from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “AICRP on Ergonomics and Safety in Agriculture” IARI Centre”. The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd year onwards.
ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Engineering (DAE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years of age
- Hold a master's degree in Agricultural Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with 4 years/5 years of bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of computers, Ergonomics and Machine design
Candidates having a 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET/GATE qualification or equivalent.
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd year onwards.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in-Interview: 22nd February 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The decision of Joint Director (Research), IARI will be final and binding in all respects.
- No objection certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates joining after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more