ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Economics Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Economics Senior Research Fellowship 2020' from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Development of a national database on millets and establishing benchmarks for production, consumption, and utilization of millets". The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Economics Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years of age
- Hold a Master's degree in Agricultural Economics/Dairy Economics/Fisheries Economics/Agricultural Statistics/Statistics with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor degree
- Desirable Qualification - Knowledge of quantitative techniques/data management and analysis. Experience in the use of statistical software for data analysis.
Candidates having post graduate degree with 3 years of Bachelor's degree and two years of Master's degree should also be NET qualified with 2 years of research experience.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Self-attested scanned copies of all certificates from matriculation onwards
- Date of Birth Certificate
- NET/equivalent certificate
- A recent passport size photograph affixed onto the scanned application form
- Proof of Experience
- No Objection Certificate (if employed)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with scanned copies of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 August 2020.
Application deadline: 29th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The posts are purely temporary, the candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and for joining the assignment or on its completion.
- Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications would be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more