ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Economics Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for the 'ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Economics Research Associateship 2021' from PhD/Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Monitoring of Tribal Sub-Plan for Scheduled Tribes and its Evaluation under the Output-Outcome Framework”. The selected fellows will receive INR 54,000 per month plus HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Economics Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be maximum 40 years of age (for Men) and 45 years of age (for Women) as of the last date
- Hold a PhD degree in Agricultural Economics/Dairy Economics/Fisheries Economics/Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Statistics/Statistics, OR
- Hold a Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics/Dairy Economics/Fisheries Economics/Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Statistics/Statistics with 4/5 years of bachelor’s degree, OR
- Have a post-graduate degree with 3 years of bachelor's degree and 2 years master’s degree and NET/GATE
The selected fellows will receive INR 54,000 per month plus HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with the scanned copies of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more