ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Chemicals Senior Research Fellowship and Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Chemicals Senior Research Fellowship and Assistantship 2020' from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for ICAR funded Research Project entitled, “Evaluating the impact of neonicotinoids on pollinators”. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Chemicals Senior Research Fellowship and Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be maximum of 35 years of age
- Hold a master’s degree in Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemicals/ Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Environmental Chemistry with 4/5 years bachelor's degree
Candidates with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have NET qualification or equivalent. Experience in sample processing and trace level analysis of organic contaminants in food/honey using advance analytical instruments like LCMS/MS is desirable.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 19th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Reporting time for the online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more