ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Chemicals Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Chemicals Junior Research Fellowship 2020' from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for (DST/SERB) funded project entitled, “Improving stability and ensuring targeted delivery of anthocyanin through biopolymer-based customized triggered-release formulation". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Division of Agricultural Chemicals Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be a minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years of age
- Hold a first-class master’s degree in Agricultural Chemicals/ Organic Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Food Science and Technology or allied subjects
Candidates with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have NET qualification or equivalent. Experience in handling instruments like HPLC is desirable.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com
Application deadline: 02nd September 2020
Walk-In-interview: 04th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate the office as per format given with the application form.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The position will be on a purely temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more