ICAR-IARI Div. of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Div. of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020' from Postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for SERB funded project entitled, “Unravelling the candidate genomic regions regulating MYMIV resistance and extra-earliness traits in mungbean using RNA-Seq and Genotyping-By-Sequencing approaches”. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Div. of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science (i.e Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Science/ Life Sciences), OR
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Professional Course (i.e. Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology/ Bioinformatics)
- Be CSIR/UGC/NET/GATE qualified
- Have experience in molecular markers and or proficiency in bioinformatics tools
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with the scanned copies of the original documents through email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 22nd December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more