ICAR-IARI Div. of Agricultural Chemicals Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI Div. of Agricultural Chemicals Junior Research Fellowship 2020' from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
ICAR-IARI Div. of Agricultural Chemicals Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years of age
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Agricultural Chemicals/Chemistry/Plant Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology
Candidates having a bachelor’s degree must have NET qualification.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 16, 2020.
Application deadline: 16th December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- If communicated or declared on the date of the interview, the candidate will not be interviewed.
- The above position will be on a purely temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more