ICAR-IARI DBT Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for 'ICAR-IARI DBT Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2021' from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Characterization of chickpea germplasm resource to accelerate genomics-assisted crop improvement". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month for two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
ICAR-IARI DBT Division of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a Master's degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Breeding and Genetics/Plant Physiology/Plant Pathology/Plant Biotechnology, OR
- Hold a Master's degree in Botany/ Life Sciences or related subjects from a recognized University
- Have a basic understanding of plant breeding, plant physiology/plant pathology and experience of handling field crops
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month for two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- NET certificate
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with the scanned copies of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more